Sunday, November 13, 2011

How Can I Get My Wife Back? My Personal Story


!±8± How Can I Get My Wife Back? My Personal Story

Are you in the same situation where I was years ago? I received a divorce paper from my wife, and she asked me to sign it on the spot. She said that she doesn't want to live me with me anymore. She became tired of all my shortcomings. And she wanted to end it, now.

Well that was after our biggest fight. She sent me the divorce papers soon after our fight. We had all types of fights back then. From financial issues to incompatibility problems. We had every reason to have a divorce. Then I realized that if I wanted to save my marriage, I needed to change my methods and ways. I needed to know what are the things I need to do and not to do.

I still love my wife and would do anything to get her back. I realized that getting my wife back has nothing to do with my financial status. But it has everything to do with my reactions to the problems that are present with us and how I deal with it.

Fast forward two years and 3 months later. We are now blessed with a wonderful baby boy, our marriage is getting stronger and getting sweeter by the day. Not to sound too cheesy, but I never thought our marriage could still be revived after that "BIG" downfall.

So what happened? I learned 2 things... The Do's and Dont's of a relationship.

Men who are reading this article listen to this. If we would like our relationships with our wives work, we need to understand that our wives are different from the way we think. We cannot "assume" that our wives would react to the same situation.

When I learned about all these things, I saw lots of little "significant" changes in our relationship. At first she was confused at how "calmful" I was able to react to the situation. This allowed her to be pacified for awhile, which bought me time.

Time for what? Time to show her that I deserved a second chance with her.

Here are some of the Things that I did that helped a lot in our relationship.

First thing that I did was I learned that I had to do something about it. I recognized that there was a problem between the two of us, that I had a problem. This allowed me to "empathize" with my wife's feelings and problems. By doing so, it allowed me to be open for solutions and not for more problems.

The Second most important thing that I did was I did not let my emotions control my actions. Though there were lots of painful emotions and hurts in that break-up, I allowed myself to validate my feelings but I did not dwell on them. This has helped me see the problem objectively and concretely.

Third, I sought for other people's help. I read books and talked to people that I knew were in the same predicament and situation that I have. This has allowed me to regain my strength and the will to carry on.

With these little changes, I was able to draw good "attention" from my wife to keep her interested. But there's a lot more. And I now know that certain actions may or may not break a relationship. Being too needy and "begging" is one of the fastest ways to "turn-off" your partner.

I'm writing this article as a testimony of how you can still save your marriage. I hope this article has helped you in any way possible. If you would like to know more articles about saving your marriage, you may read more information from the resource section below.


How Can I Get My Wife Back? My Personal Story

!8!# Inversion Table Back Pain Order Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links